Why Keto Coffee Provides you with Lightening in Every Sip Vs. Non-Keto Coffee
What is the first thing you think of when someone offers you a cup of coffee? You probably go for a latte, mocha, americano, or straight black drip coffee, but what if you were offered a single cup of black keto coffee? Would you try it?
While the idea of Keto has been introduced into the world already, the everyday cup of coffee is about to be replaced with something healthier and superior to that basic caffeine drink that you are already familiar with. Keto coffee is coming in strong and making a big impact within the world of coffee drinkers.
The first question you are probably asking yourself is, “what even is Keto coffee?”. Keto coffee is a combination of coffee and fats. Now don’t get all grossed out at the word Fat! I know what you are thinking, why would I want fat in my coffee? Hear me out though. Fats such as butter, coconut oil, ghee, and heavy cream are all healthy fats that a person can incorporate into their diet. When a person goes on a keto diet, it is known as putting your body into a state of ketosis where the body breaks down fatty acids and helps you burn fat, curve hunger cravings and provide additional energy resources to your brain.
There are many reasons why simply changing your coffee to a keto style is beneficial to your overall health. Here are the top 5 reasons why Keto Coffee is something you should incorporate into your everyday routine.
- A regular cup of coffee can give you the energy you need, but keto coffee is that extra energy boost your body is craving at times. Instead of having a slow boost of energy or potentially no energy, keto coffee provides an instant boost of energy while also beginning the process of breaking down the fatty acids in your body.
- By drinking a simple normal sized cup of keto coffee in the morning, you are giving your body the fats and calories it needs with just one cup!!
- One of the best upsides of keto coffee is that it gives you better mental clarity and better cognitive function!
- For those who hate the idea of breakfast altogether, keto coffee is meant to be a breakfast substitute. With its high-calorie count and stomach filling properties, it is breakfast in itself!
- The most important reason to trade your everyday cup of Jo for this delicious keto coffee, is the taste, the smoothness on your tongue as you take your first sip. With its added fat, it’s like a cup of happiness that goes down smoother than regular coffee.
Now after reading the reasons why you should try keto coffee, you might be thinking, “what if I don’t want to be in ketosis?”, well that is fine, keto coffee can drink for other reasons.
Keto coffee has many other health benefits for your body besides starting the process of ketosis. Keto coffee can help to supercharge your metabolism, help to burn that unwanted fat, satisfies your hunger, promotes a healthy immune system and more importantly, unlike regular black coffee, it helps reduce jitters and the crash you receive after drinking coffee!
When you make this coffee black with nothing else added into it, is just as delicious as your regular cup of Jo but without the added sugar and cream to it. Think of all the time you will save, by not having to hunt through your fridge for that bottle of cream you can’t find. Or the fact, that when you are out and about and realize you don’t have cream or milk, that you will survive with simple black coffee? Why, because the taste alone is perfect by itself. One Sip at a Time.